Art gallery featuring local and international artists, originals and limited editions.
Creative custom framing offering over 300 frames to choose from Framing is done on the premisis using only acid free products In business since 1990
Moments in History
Lot 12 of the Young & Barber survey was purchased from Mr. Barber by the Roman Episcopal Corporation of the Diocese of Hamilton in 1879. In 1898 the lot was purchased by Mary Ann Brooks along with part, and later all, of the adjacent Lot 11. The present house was likely constructed at that time. The Brooks family owned the land for 20 years. In 1919, the Brooks property was sold to Mr. Adams. Adams sold part of the lot to Morris Saxe in 1922 and later another portion in 1924 but this house remained in the Adams family until 1943.